Dedicated to your Supply Chain Success
Kinaxis® is dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service available. Our highly skilled staff are here to ensure the success of your RapidResponse® implementation and to find ways to leverage your RapidResponse investment for your unique supply chain management (SCM) challenges.
For whichever business process you are choosing to implement RapidResponse for, Kinaxis has done it all. We’ve been helping industry leaders solve their supply chain challenges for almost 30 years.
Kinaxis offers full customer lifecycle services:
- Develop trusted relationships with the companies we partner with.
- Share valuable insight and best practice experiences in delivering solutions that transform the way our customers manage their businesses.
- Produce value in as little as 90 to 120 days.
Kinaxis Supply Chain Expert Community
The Kinaxis Supply Chain Expert Community offers a unique opportunity to learn, share and connect with supply chain experts at large. In the community you'll be able to gain insights into best practices and supply chain industry trends.
The RapidResponse sub-community is open to community members to learn about and discuss RapidResponse. Whether you are a casual user, super user, or a system admin, you can get access to key resources to help increase the value you derive from RapidResponse.
Kinaxis consultants also "hang out" in the community to contribute their experience and expertise, so join the Supply Chain Expert Community today!
Accessible Customer Service Plan
Kinaxis is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities. To that end, we will strive to ensure that our services are provided in a manner that:
- recognizes the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities;
- integrates how services are provided for both persons with disabilities and others, unless an alternate measure is necessary; and
- ensures an equal opportunity for persons with disabilities to obtain, use and benefit from our services.
Kinaxis welcomes and values feedback regarding our provision of services to people with disabilities so that we may continually improve the accessibility of our services. Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way Kinaxis provides services to people with disabilities can email or make verbal suggestions to product support and our trainers. We will also accommodate other means of providing feedback, such as in person, in writing, electronically, or otherwise. All feedback will be directed to our Joint Health and Safety Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through reception at 613-592-5780.
If you are having trouble viewing our website or this policy, please use the contact info above to let us know.